primary menu & error in footer

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Gatis

Halo

Is there way to keep images in portfolio 800 pix as now its making 844 or so
    my posts are 800 and images flow from one to another so i like to keep it as one size and 800 seams logical choice

Gatis
    This reply has been marked as private.
    livemesh
    Keymaster

Great to hear that your site is getting ready to go live. See if the following Custom CSS works for you in the portfolio page –

.single img.featured {
    width: auto;
    }

You will have 44px extra pixel spacing on the right but to me it looked ok. Let me know if you need any more help on this.

Gatis

[show_post_snippets number_of_columns=3 post_count=9 image_size=’large’ show_meta=’false’ post_type=”post” terms=”opportunities” taxonamy=”post_category”
    “]

Halo
    do you see anything wrong with it, as i can get thumbnails show

Thank you

livemesh
    Keymaster

Yes there is a slight problem – the taxonamy is set to post_category. If you trying to display blog posts, it should be category. See examples below. Thanks

[show_post_snippets number_of_columns=3 post_count=9 image_size='large' show_meta='false' post_type="post" terms="opportunities" taxonamy="category"]

or if displaying portfolio items =

[show_post_snippets number_of_columns=3 post_count=9 image_size='large' show_meta='false' post_type="portfolio" terms="opportunities" taxonamy="portfolio_category"]

Gatis

Hi,

Portfolio acts funky it dos not show all the work that is published ?!?
    Is there limit ?
    I like to show all ?

Gatis

I fixed it with this line

[show_portfolio number_of_columns=4 post_count=100 image_size=’small’]

But she i Have it on 4 column sorted fool with its funky 🙂

Gatis
    livemesh
    Keymaster

Yep, there is a arbitrary limit specified in the code presently but you can overcome it easily by changing the number in the file template-portfolio-4c-sorted-full-width.php at line number 19 from 50 to 100. If you want to use the shortcode, avoid all templates which start with name ‘Portfolio..’ and instead use the template – One Column No Sidebars template.

If you have loaded the child theme that comes with the theme bundle, you can just create another file with the same name as above template-portfolio-4c-sorted-full-width.php and it will replace the one in the parent theme. In the child theme file, you can customize the columns, number of items. Hope this meets your needs.

Gatis

Main Showcase Slides
    How can I make it center

livemesh
    Keymaster

I could not take a look at the screenshot since the upload failed due to large size of the image but did look at the site and I guess you are referring to the slides moving to the left on big screens with resolution bigger than width 1920px. Here is the custom CSS to fix it –

#slider-area .flexslider .slides img { width: 100%;}

Gatis
    Veena

Here Revolution slider is the offender.
    Pls send us an email via profile page contact form – http://themeforest.net/user/LiveMesh#contact and we will email you the updated version of revolution slider. Thanks.

Gatis

extinct front page ???
    Look at the screen shots
    sometime images aper but most of the time this

https://artdepartment.nmsu.edu

HELP!

[attachment file=”Screen-Shot-2016-01-29-at-9.43.16-AM.jpg”]

[attachment file=”Screen-Shot-2016-01-29-at-9.43.25-AM.jpg”]

Gatis
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.