Website under the logo only blank (on smartphone it works)

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Website under the logo only blank (on smartphone it works)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    andi
    Participant

Hi together

I’m not sure, if my problem exist since the last plugins-updates. I updated yesterday my plugins, sine today I see, that my website is only blank under the logo: https://www.vintagetimes.ch

Imported to know ist, it works on my iphone perfectly (safari). But on my desktop-Computer and on my Laptop (edge, chrome, firefox) it does not work (only blank under the logo).

Please can you check, what is here the problem? I don’t understand what happened 🙁

Thank you very, very much for your support.

Andi

andi
    Participant

Hello

I tried to deactivate all my plugins. But I have still the same issue on the website.

Something with the template, I think, ist wrong. Can you please check, maybe you will find the problem in few seconds?

Thank you so much for your help!

Andi

andi
    Participant

I see, also on the mobilephone the menu on top/right side does not work. If I press on it, nothing happened.

Thank you

andi
    Participant

I upload now a printscreen, thank you.

chomchom
    Participant

I am having the same problem. It looks like you fixed the problem, can you explain how you did it? It would be very helpful.
    Thanks!

chomchom
    Participant

I looked at your site code and noticed that you did a workaround by setting the content sections to opacity=1;

I did the same thing for my site and it fixed it. But its still just a workaround.

Thanks!

Raghavendra

Can you pls check if activating this plugin helps – https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/

andi
    Participant

Hi together

Yes, first i did the workaround “opacity=1”

But better is to install and activate the plugin “enable jquery migrate helper”. Now, also the toggle menu works again.

My last problem is, that my menu is not in center. Please see my attach file.

After fix this issue, I would be happy!

Thank you for your help again and greetings.

Andi

chomchom
    Participant

Hey Andi, it looks like you’re having the same problem that I had over here:
    https://support.livemeshthemes.com/forums/topic/livemesh-options-custom-css-encoding-greater-than-sign/

In the Custom CSS section, all instances of the “greater than” “>” symbol are being converted to the ampersand-gt; HTML code and messing up the stylesheets.

As a workaround, it was suggested to install the Simple Custom CSS plug-in and cut and paste all the code in the Custom CSS section to the new Simple Custom CSS plugin area and it should fix your problems.

andi
    Participant

Hi chomchom

Thank you for your help. I tryed your plugin, but it still not work. The same issue. I will try until everythink will be fixed. Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.