Staff ordering on filtered views

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Staff ordering on filtered views

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    schercka
    This reply has been marked as private.
    schercka
    Raghavendra
    Raghavendra
    schercka
    schercka
    Raghavendra
    schercka
    Raghavendra
    Raghavendra
    schercka

Appreciate the input, will try later.

schercka

Meteorite my friend, the struggle is over. 🙂

Database search did not help. Instead I replaced the whole invent folder with a backup from june 12th. Not optimal, but it was the first action that solved the problem. So mystery has not been solved, but my weekend is saved.

Anyway back to the point of this thread. I’ve rolled back your code added with WPide. Now, can you either do this again via FTP or give me instructions on what needs doing. THANKS!

Raghavendra

My guess was right and the mystery is solved – the plugin inserted this

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class wpide in .../dev/wp-content/plugins/wpide/WPide.php on line 31

Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class wpide in ../dev/wp-content/plugins/wpide/WPide.php on line 31

into loop-staff.php and framework-extender.php file when I edited using the plugin. Hence, we were seeing the error only for Invent theme and not for Twenty Fifteen.

Regarding the changes, I am submitting an update today with the changes. Pls wait on the same. You can also download the two files from the old installation, compare and patch new one if you are in a hurry. I will now have to search for a replacement for wpide which had served us well so far.

schercka

Cool – that is a little annoying for me though, because I searched for “wpide” in all files and nothing showed up.

I’m using a new code editor, so I guess I wasn’t using the search function correctly or this would have popped up immediately.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Staff ordering on filtered views’ is closed to new replies.