Staff ordering on filtered views

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Staff ordering on filtered views

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    schercka

Hi, looked through the forum and couldn’t find a case specifically about this…

I have all my staff here and it works great – ordering with the plugin is working:
    http://www.billesborgskolen.dk/dev/fakta/personale/

But if I you click in the filter, fx to select ‘Alle’ or one of the other categories, then the ordering is way off.

I can’t even see what it’s ordering by. I’ve tried changing created date, WP order and the plugin order, without any effect.

So on the start view the ordering works and I can rearrange it. But use the filter and I lose control…

Veena

I don’t see any issue, everything seems fine. Hope you managed it.

schercka

Hi, the issue is very much still there. 🙂 Let me explain more specifically.

If you go here, this is the default ordering where it’s working fine and I can control it:
    http://www.billesborgskolen.dk/dev/fakta/personale/

Let’s use two staff profiles in the top row as example, Bettina and Charlotte. They are in correct order.

But click the filter ‘Lærere’, and now Charlotte is #1 and Bettina is #2. The ordering is off for everyone else as well:
    http://www.billesborgskolen.dk/dev/personale/laerere/

This goes for all other staff profiles and filter views. The only view where I can change ordering is on the default start view before I use the filter. After the filter, it’s like all ordering is ignored.

Raghavendra

Can you pls post a temp login to the site. I can get this fixed quick. An update is coming which will have this sorted out but meanwhile I can make the required change in your site to have them sorted as per the ordering specified in Post Type Reorder plugin. Thanks

schercka
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Done. Pls check. I have modified the two files loop-staff.php at line number 39 and framework-extender.php at line number 329 to help sort by ordering in post type order plugin. The change will be part of next update.

Raghavendra
    schercka
    Raghavendra
    Raghavendra
    schercka
    Raghavendra
    schercka
    Raghavendra
    schercka
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • The topic ‘Staff ordering on filtered views’ is closed to new replies.