WordPress Gallery support

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    easyePL

In 1.4 version You added Lightbox style carousel plugin suport. It works great on pages, but doesnt seems to work on single page layout. It just openning in new window. Am i doing it wrong wrong, or it works just on sigle pages ?

livemesh
    Keymaster

Yes, it does not work at present in single pages and blog pages as well (in case excerpt or content contains the gallery). This will require a code change in /framework/extensions/framework-extender.php file at line number 246 to (remove the if condition – that’s it) –

function mo_add_lightbox_hook($content) {
            global $post;
            $pattern = "/]*).(bmp|gif|jpeg|jpg|png)('|\")(.*?)>(.*?)<\/a>/i";
            $replacement = '$7';
            $content = preg_replace($pattern, $replacement, $content);
            return $content;
        }

This change will be in the next update. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

livemesh
    Keymaster

BTW, if you have trouble when pasting the code, just ensure that you remove the condition from the existing function and do not copy the above contents. Just remove this condition and matching braces –

if (is_singular(array('post', 'page', 'portfolio'))) {
    }

kmmathis

Not seeing that code anywhere in framework-extender.php

What’s the best way to get lightbox support for WP generated galleries?

Btw, I’m on vesrion 3.0

livemesh
    Keymaster

I guess you are saying you are on version 1.3 since there is no 3.0 yet and the latest version is 1.4. If you are on 1.3, you will need to upgrade to 1.4 to see gallery support. The above code should be in line number 246 of framework/exensions/framework-extender.php else you are using an older version of the theme. Let me know if you still have trouble with getting this to work. Thanks

kmmathis

Oh no, I posted on the wrong theme forum. I’m using Enigmatic! Sorry. You can delete these posts if you’d like.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.