WooCommerce intergration

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Segmant

Hi Livemesh

I need to implement the WooCommerce plug-in at some stage, at the moment im testing it on my local server but it doesn’t play nice with your theme.

When you change and shop page template or add any custom fields to pages they don’t change the page layout.

Just thought you might like to know for any future updates, it would be awesome to have WooCommerce integration on such a fantastic theme.

Or if you could direct me to why this is happening id really appreciate it.

Cheers

Chris

livemesh
    Keymaster

The theme should do fine with WooCommerce for most common scenarios. Based on our experience integrating our earlier theme Enigmatic with WooCommerce, we do test our themes for basic WooCommerce functions. Will test the theme for specific scenario you are mentioning and will get back to you soon. Thanks for bringing to this my attention.

Segmant

Hi Livemesh

I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for styling woocommerce with Extinct theme?

Ive done it using the “Using woocommerce_content()” way but this doesnt give me any of the Extinct theme options, Sliders, custom sidebars, page layouts etc so im trying to go down the hook method instead but i cant find any documentation on how to do this.

Im a quick learner but i just need to be pointed in the right direction with how to use this method, how can i add Extinct page options, custom sliders, header images etc to the woocommerce theme by editing the functions.php?

I need to get this done by the end of November if possible

Cheers

Chris

livemesh
    Keymaster

Chris,

Testing a few things on the integration side. I will be able to send out an update within next 24 hours. Thanks.

Segmant

ohhhhh, thats awesome, cant wait!!

livemesh
    Keymaster

Chris – I will have woocommerce integration done for this by early next week. The changes are too many to send it to you right now. This being a retro theme, I need to polish up the styling aspect a bit and you should see an update in next few days. Hope this works for you. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.