woocommerce category page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nextelsa

I have the enigmatic theme paid and installed in my WP , using this with the WooCommerce 2.2.26 ver. When I go to the shop page I Can see the products when I click in a product I view the details and the category of the product when I click in the Category it displays a Page with just the Category name an description but no the products list of the Category so it’s useless to buy.
    If I go directy to the category page http://xxxxxxx.yy/shop/hardware/ the same, just category name and description but no products list of the category.

Veena

Pls share the actual URL of your site, we will get it done for you.

Nextelsa

I can’t , we are testing the shop in our preproduction server and our preproductions server is not reachable from outside of our organization.
    More clues in our preproduction server where the product category pages shows:
    – Just category name with no products list if display type for the product category in woocommerce is Default, Subcategories or Both and it says
    – No products were found matching your selection if display type for the product category in woocommerce is Products

Nextelsa

It seems to be something with the WPML Multilingual CMS plugin, cause if I disable it , the category page works.
    Do you know something like where the categories or categories page or products page are translated to make this work with the WPML Multilingual CMS plugin activated?

Thanks

Nextelsa

Solved , I needed to install the Woocommerce multilingual plugin , to install this one without fail I’ve had to upgrade WMPL multilingual plugin and then install Woocommerce multilingual plugin , after that the Products Category page works !!

Bye !!!

Veena

Glad to hear this.Thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘woocommerce category page’ is closed to new replies.