woocommerce 2.1.12 products tab missing

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support woocommerce 2.1.12 products tab missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cahe

hi

just updated to latest austin theme 1.2 version and latest woocommerce 2.1.12 and suddenly the woocommerce products tab in admin area is missing? woocommerce tab is visible but not products. Theme or woocommerce problem?

Ernesto

Hi! Without taking a look at the problem itself its hard to tell. You can send us a link to your webpage so we can inspect the issue by ourselves.
    You can check if the latest WooCommerce update its compatible with the latest WP update. If you haven’t updated your WP you can check if that is causing the issue.

Let us know if any of this helped and if it didn’t you can send us the link or temp user so we can keep working on the issue.

Cheers!

cahe
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

I deactivated all plugins except woocommerce and the product tab shows up. Can you pls disable plugins one at a time to check on which is the one which is causing this issue. We probably have a conflict somewhere and may be the plugin is overriding the product custom post type defined by woocommerce.

cahe

I found that this plugin was causing the problems. somehow it conflicts with the newest version of woocommerce

Google Maps Builder

I have deactivated it now and will look for a replacement. Thank you for your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘woocommerce 2.1.12 products tab missing’ is closed to new replies.