white text in post / page editor

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support white text in post / page editor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vanthog
    Participant

Hi

I had no problems editing posts and pages on my localhost but since I’ve gone live the text is in a white font so the edit page looks blank – see screenshot ‘edit blank’ when I highlight the text it can be seen – see screenshot ‘edit’.

I googled the problem and found a blog that said that by ticking the box in User->Your Profile->Visual Editor see screenshot ‘profile’ it would make the text reappear in black – see screenshot ‘visual’ but then the visual and text tabs disappear.
    What is solution?

The only additional plugin that I added when I went live was the sucuri security plugin and a Traffic plugin (which I’ve deactivated and deleted)

Thanks
    Gerry

boringwells.net
    Login
    username: temp@peak33support
    password: 5wc3@peak!9ad

Veena

The login credentials are not working .. Can you pls recheck ?

vanthog
    Participant

Hi

setup a new login try

login
    temp@peak45@t

password
    def33@55tr!p3a

thanks
    Gerry

vanthog
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena
    vanthog
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

Thanks for bringing up this issue – it bothered us as well since many topics are marked as private just as a convenience without proper reason. To discourage its use, I changed the wording below to –

For speedy resolution of an issue, please consider providing site URL and a temporary WordPress login to this site. For topics which are not marked private, pls make sure you reply as private by checking the “Set as private reply” checkbox below the reply box when including login or site info.

Although you can check “Set this as private topic” when creating a topic, it is not recommended since it removes access to other users looking for resolution to a similar issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.