Where to set/chose portfolio type?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Austin Theme Support Where to set/chose portfolio type?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    astrbac

Guys,

where do I chose portfolio type? (Web, mobile app, print, …) Usually, when I create new website from template, I always import dummy content. After that I adjust existing entries, multiply them and so on. This time I forgot to do it that way so I cant create additional portfolio entries of various types.

Where in the Edit page of certain portfolio entry do I set which portfolio type it will be?

Cheers!

Veena

In the portfolio edit page itself there is an option to set portfolio categories.
    Pls see the attached screenshot.

It would be very difficult to figure out the issues, if you start from middle of this.
    To ease, try installing wordpress in to a temporary folder ,add dummy contents and redoing things.

astrbac

Hello phoenix,

thanks for your reply! I understand portfolio categories but this isn’t really what I meant. Let’s take two examples, portfolio item WEBSITE for a client and portfolio item IPAD APP.

WEBSITE item
    – will have a header image
    – portfolio data (clent name: …, services: …, )
    – SECTION with space to showcase what we did for the client (e.g. to put a web screenshot)

IPAD APP item
    – will have a header image
    – portfolio data (clent name: …, services: …, )
    – SECTION with space to showcase what we did WITH AN iPAD photo and a scroller “inside the screen” of this ipad frame

This is what I meant, where can I chose the “type” of portfolio/reference item. Like WP has post-type (gallery, video, quote, text, audio, …)

Cheers!
    A.

P.S. As I was writing this it dawned on me, maybe I don’t need to pick the portfolio type, but rather just add a different page-SECTION?

Veena

Pls use portfolio tab in the wp-admin panel.
    Add new portfolio and there itself you will get a provision for setting the above said sections.
    Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.