Where can I get sample data?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    terryyip

Hi,

I just purchased the Appdev theme and would like to import the sample data & images to my site. I want to build my site based on the sample data shown in the demo link.

Where I can get the sample data?
    Thanks.

Rgds,
    Terry

Veena

You can find the sample data in the downloaded themebundle itself.

terryyip

Hi,

I tried to import the “them-options.txt” but nothing change and some images are broken.

I attached the downloaded files screen. Am I missing any files?

Thanks.

Terry

terryyip

I would like to make my site look exactly the same as the live demo site.
    Thanks.

Veena

Pls watch the below video for importing data and setting up the revolution slider.
    Here are is link –
    http://support.livemeshthemes.com/faqs/appdev-theme-how-to-setup-theme-and-revolution-slider-youtube-video/

Pls let me know if you still have trouble and we can import the same for you if you provide us the temp login.

To import Theme Options copy and paste the random string of alpha numeric characters in theme-options.txt file into the textarea in “OptionTree”and press the “Import Theme Options” button.

terryyip

Thanks, I can import the sample data now. I think it’s better to have the basic layout on “page section”, eg align center for the content… even user didn’t import the sample data.

I have another isssue,
    I have installed REVOLUTION SLIDER but it’s not showing at “home” (not home2)
    Do you have any idea?

Many Thanks.

terryyip

I can setup the Revolution Slider now.

But I didn’t create the “advanced template” mentioned in the document.

Raghavendra

If you are still facing issues, pls post a temp login via a private message and we will have it taken care of.

For revolution slider, you can just use the revolution slider shortcodes to display the slider. If you use Home Page or Full Width page template, slider should display fine. For Advanced Home page, pls use page section with rev slider shortcode embedded in it.

terryyip

Thanks for your help, my issue on sample data & Revolution slider is resolved.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Where can I get sample data?’ is closed to new replies.