Weird Header Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Erwin Janson
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve some weird issue with the header on my website. I’ve created a landing website with link to 3 subdomain websites all using the austin theme, but something went wrong I think because the header on my subdomain websites works ok but on the main website the logo gets distorted and the header bar is smaller when viewed on a mobile device.

I checked the css I added on both main website as well as subdomain websites but I can’t find differences in the code regarding the sticky header, primary menu, logo or mobile menu.

Can you point me in the direction to look for, spend allready hours to find out what is wrong but right now I’m at the point that I don’t know anymore.

Thanks in advance

Erwin

The domain that doesn’t work well:
    the-hangover.com

The domain that does work well:
    amsterdambachelor.the-hangover.com
    amsterdambachelorette.the-hangover.com

Erwin Janson
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Erwin Janson
    Participant

Actually now I have a way bigger problem I updated all plugins at one time but now, my custom css is all gone…
    Normally in admin I could click under appearance “edit css” and there was all my custom css but if I check it now it sends me to a different page the same as when you click “customize” but all my custom css is gone.

Website looks really fucked up right now! Please HELP

Erwin Janson
    Participant

Please I need assistance because my website looks like **** I’ve updated all plugins on my website at once but I don’t think the other plugins cause the problem.. In my opinion it was because of the update of the livemesh sitorigin plugin update that caused a change, I’m not sure what plugin or whatever gave me the menu “EDIT CSS” underneath the appearence tab but that was where i added al my custom css! it is still there but it directs me to the “CUSTOMISE” page and not to the page it used to.

I did made a backup prior to updating all plugins but I have no idea where to look for this “EDIT CSS” page can you please point me in the right direction do you know where this was linked to or by what plugin this was used.

All my css is gone now, I almost got a heart attack and can’t sleep right now I want to fix this asap but rewriting all css is like an impossible job. please help and thanks for assistance!!

Veena

I am not seeing any issue. Is this resolved?

Erwin Janson
    Participant

Thankfully yes I resolved the problem I kept working till i found out what caused the issue and was able to resolve it. Actually I thought the edit css under the appearence menu was from austin template or livemeshplugins or page builder but after some research i discoverd it was related to jetpack, so I fixed it and now copied all my own written css to the additional css under the customize tab to prevent this from happening in the future. But my first post about the distorted header on my main website still remains any fix for that would be highly appreciated!

Erwin

Veena

Can you pls try the below custom CSS –

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
    #header {
        padding: 0 0 60px !important;
    }}

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Austin Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.