Warning: Illegal string offset

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    monkeysmoke
    Participant

Hey Chaps (and Chapesses?)

I had this error pop up on my site this morning?

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘custom_css_post_id’ in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data02/58/3258658/html/wp-includes/theme.php on line 905

http://www.totem-consulting.com/

All plugins are up to date as well as the theme, before I reset to an earlier back up or turn off / on all my plugins, have you come across this before or have any suggestions?

Ta

monkeysmoke
    Participant

Hello Again,

Just got into a lengthy debate with GoDaddy about the following errors appearing in the navigation bar at the top of my website;

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘custom_css_post_id’ in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data02/58/3258658/html/wp-includes/theme.php on line 905

Warning: array_intersect_key(): Argument #1 is not an array in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data02/58/3258658/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/log/components/class-customizer.php on line 66

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data02/58/3258658/html/wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/log/components/class-customizer.php on line 76

After a Google search, nearly all websites displaying this error message are hosted on GoDaddy.

They’re trying to convince me that those errors are being caused by the theme’s incompatibility with GoDaddy’s server environment, which has only appeared in the last day – shortly after WP 4.7 and a few plugin updates. I might have bought it too, except that I’m running the exact same theme and plugin configuration on another Godaddy Server as a live-ish backup and that site isn’t experiencing any issues.

And then they tried to sell me a years worth of malware protection.

I’ve turned off and then one at a time, on all of my plugins and it had no effect, then went to a backup I had from 2 weeks ago and all is now well, I’ll update my plugin’s one at a time over the next few days to see if it’s plugin related.

If not, I’ll update my theme to see if that’s the issue.

Raghavendra

Glad you were able to address this for now. Pls let us know if you find something where you would need our help. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.