Visual Composer standalone conflict

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Visual Composer standalone conflict

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    faunatec

Hi Support,
    I want to use the standalone version of Visual Composer with Agile but it conflicts with the one in the theme. Some elements are not showing e.g. VC image. (see http://nordicreef.info/terms-conditions/) This is what WPbakery wrote:

###
    Hi faunatec,

The issue is because there is an inbuilt version of Visual Composer (or the related code) present in your theme which is overriding the standalone plugin version and hence causing the issue. You will have to get rid of it. I would advise you to do so with the help of theme author, otherwise you might loose the extra elements added by him. Once this is done, you can install the standalone plugin and it will work fine. Kindly check.

Thank you,
    ###

Can you please help me with this issue?
    Thanks
    Joerg

Raghavendra

Looks like this is a vague canned response by VC support. Have you upgraded to the latest version of the theme and the latest version of VC that was released yesterday? If you still have issues after upgrading, pls do let me know and I will investigate further on this.

Also pls mention any other widgets that are not showing up right so that I can take a look a little deeper on why this incompatibility exists. Thanks.

TimperNancy

How do I update Visual Composer that is included with your theme?

I am not seeing the VC elements any more when I go to edit a page.

Help appreciated!

Nancy

Veena

You can find the latest version VC plugin in file framework/plugins folder.

Veena

I use this handy plugin for auto updates of all plugins and themes –
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

TimperNancy

Thanks, all is well now 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual Composer standalone conflict’ is closed to new replies.