video not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    HazyIT

I am not able to get the youtube videos running, they recently stopped.

Thank you

Danny Gonzalez

sample code:
    [ytp_video_showcase id=”video-intro” video_url=”https://youtu.be/nKIu9yen5nc” containment=”self” placeholder_url=”wp-content/uploads/2015/09/CodeSchoolGradSlide031.jpg” title=”Palm Beach Code School” subtitle=”Your Future is Awaiting” overlay_color=”#804848″ overlay_opacity=”0.2″ loop=”true” autoplay=”true” quality=”hd720″]

Veena

Can you pls update the theme and see if that helps?

HazyIT

How would you like me to do an update??

Veena

Pls download latest version theme from your themeforest account > downloads and update theme .

HazyIT

I am getting an error that a folder already exists…

Veena

Open your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Themes. You can’t remove an active theme, so first activate the default WordPress theme (Twenty Fourteen) to be able to delete a theme required. Click the deactivated theme to see it’s details and click Delete button in the right bottom corner of it. Use the same procedure as when you installed the theme for the first time. Everything you did on your Dashboard won’t get overwriten, the files you’ve modified, however, will be replaced with the new files. I recommend that you save them in separate folders so you’ll have them at hand to reapply the changes.

I use this handy plugin for auto updates of all plugins and themes – 
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

Here upgrading is as simple as selecting the zip file to upload, selecting “Yes” from a drop-down, and clicking “Install Now”. It makes a backup of the existing plugin/theme as well in the media folder so you can always revert back or refer to the earlier version. If you made any changes to the source files (instead of child theme), you will need to redo them of course no matter what method you use for updating.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.