Updating broke my site

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Raghavendra Raghavendra 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #30804
    Ken Edwards
    Ken Edwards
    Participant
    Post count: 5

    The upgrade process from 1.8.2 to 2.0.1 was anything but easy. It would not install the new version. So I logged into my account and downloaded the zip file for 2.0.1, and that installed just fine.

    Then a couple days went by and started noticing very strange things happening in our site. Pages would not load sometimes, or sometimes they would load but with only part of it. But it was sporadic.

    I was honestly thinking it had something to do with Beaver Builder. I copied the site to a testing server and started turning off extensions. And it turns out when I turned off your new 2.0.1 Addons for Beaver Builder Pro, everything worked good again.

    When I turn debugging on, I see this on the front-end, and something similar on the back end.

    WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ” at line 1]
    SELECT blog_id FROM

    In the back-end: WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ” at line 1]

    And BTW, I am not even using this plugin right now.

    #30810
    Raghavendra
    Raghavendra
    Moderator
    Post count: 4462

    Sorry for the trouble caused. We migrated to a new e-commerce provider freemius from Easy Digital Downloads and we had an issue in the temporary client migration script which caused this. We fixed this about a week back but someone who downloaded earlier had these messages in the log. This warning in the log occurred across all our plugins since all of them were moved to freemius but we have had no reported cases of it affecting functionality on the frontend so far.

    I would urge you to go to your account https://www.livemeshthemes.com/your-account/ and redownload the plugin and install the same on your server since that would update the plugin without this issue. Pls give a try and let me know if you face any issues again. Again, this issue is part of a temporary client migration script and won’t be part of future versions of the plugin. It has nothing to do with the core functions of the plugin itself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.