Unable to get Revolution Slider up-to-date

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Unable to get Revolution Slider up-to-date

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gregeva

Hello,

I have just purchased your Extinct theme with the Revolution Slider and am trying to get it installed and setup.

I am having difficulty getting the Revolution Slider updated however, which is quite concerning as it appears the version which has installed is very old. The plugin page is proposing at least 3 newer versions, however I am unable to get any of them to update.

Please help!

Regards,

Greg

Raghavendra

We are going to have an update to the theme with the latest rev slider. Meanwhile, pls let us know your email via a private message here and we will send you the latest rev slider. You can request for an updated version anytime by sending us an email via our profile page contact form –

http://themeforest.net/user/livemesh#contact

gregeva

Thanks for your response @meteorite. I have sent you an e-mail via your contact page.

Any idea when you’ll be releasing the theme update so that I can plan integrating it into this site?

Raghavendra

I will try to get the update done in a week’s time. Meanwhile, pls do install the updated rev slider on your site once you receive the same via email. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.