Two tab groups on same page

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    eduarperu

I have two tab groups on a same page. The first one works perfectly, but the second one just shows tab titles. Is there a way to fix this poblem?
    I will send you a PM with website info.

Thank you.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Sorry it’s been a long wait for you. Here is what works for me when you have multiple tabs in a page ( learnt it today since I did not have anyone raise this issue so far ) –

Wrap the [tabgroup] shortcode with a div and you should see the right behavior. Hence, I went ahead and edited your page to wrap the two tabgroups with a extra div each like this –

[tabgroup] .... [/tabgroup]
    [tabgroup] .... [/tabgroup]

That id on the div is not really required (you can use a common class as well) but I just put it there to separate out the two tabs. Both tabs should be functional now on your site. Pls check and get back to me if you have any queries. Thanks

eduarperu

Thanks! It works perfectly. You provide a first class support.

eduarperu

By the way, is it safe to update to WordPress 3.7.1. Is Squash compatible with that version?

livemesh
    Keymaster

Yes, it is safe to update to 3.7.1 version and you should have no issues. Thanks!

starkepfoten

I’ve tried this on one page and it worked great.

On another page, the 2nd Tab group is pulling the same last two tabs from the first group further down the page, the 1st tab on the 2nd Tab group is correct….

Any ideas?

starkepfoten

Never mind, I figured it out. 🙂 I had [/tabgroup] hidden in the code before it was supposed to be.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Two tab groups on same page’ is closed to new replies.