Trying to create home page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fromthecore

Hello. I am very impressed with the theme. I am attempting to put up my front page and begin to set it up for my business, but I am having trouble figuring out how the theme works. I am looking to put in a video slide like in the 2nd home page of the preview site for the theme, as well as 3 boxes that i can put content into underneath. I would like to be able to put my logo to the left of my menu bar as well. I don’t want to ask simply how to do every page for my site, so i will just stick to the homepage for now. My url is fromthecorestudios.com – any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Raghavendra

You can go through the documentation – specially the first section of installation to know more how this works.

To set a logo, go to theme options ->Site Logo tab and specify the logo image.

You can setup a frontpage in Settings->Reading tab of WordPress admin.

Hope this helps.

fromthecore

Thank you! I just got the basics of it and understand it. I am trying to format 3 columns to be centered in my page and would like to format them much like the preview site as well. Is there a way to go about that through CSS or is that something I can simply change in wordpress another way? Thank you for any help.

Veena

Pls use visual Composer.Add a row and then choose 3 column.
    Immediately after creating a row you will easily get an option to choose the number of columns which you require.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.