Timetable incompatible for FitPro.

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support Timetable incompatible for FitPro.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wavrik

I buy a puglin called TimeTable, this is it :

http://codecanyon.net/item/timetable-responsive-schedule-for-wordpress/7010836

I’m trying to put in you theme. But have some kind of bug.

this website use you FitPro and it’s ok using the timetable, have a look :

http://www.teamfabioguedes.com.br/horarios/

Now in mine

http://www.runningassessoria.com.br/horarios-running/

it’s a bug. I try to talk with the support from timetable and this is what he say :

Hi,
    That’s a conflict with FitPro theme. Seems that theme is setting css for all elements to display: none; at page load. Could you ask theme author how to prevent this functionality for some element on the page, like timetable? ”

What i’m must do?

Veena

We will check this and get back to you ASAP.

Raghavendra

Pls comment out or remove the line –

wp_enqueue_script('jquery-tools', MO_SCRIPTS_LIB_URL . '/jquery.tools.min.js', array('jquery'), '1.2.7', true);

from line number 632 in framework/framework.php. The tabs in our theme may not work when you do this but the timetable plugin should work well as tested by me. This plugin seems to have load another Javascript with same function name “tabs” as the tabs plugin we are using.

Raghavendra

For tabs, you can probably load one of the tabs plugins available on wordpress.org or probably the one available in visual composer may work.

Raghavendra

Looks like you need to remove the following lines from js/main.js line number 550 to not break the theme.

$("ul.tabs").tabs(".pane");

$(".social-list li a[title]").not('#sidebar-header .social-list li a').tooltip();

$(".composite-page .page_section a.edit-button[title]").tooltip();

The above code is referring to the code of jQuery Tools that we remove from framework.php file. I wish things were easier for you but unfortunately the plugin author does not seem to care much about this. JQuery Tools is a very popular plugin and if the author does not let you use it, they are being sloppy about their compatibility with other themes. Probably they have nothing much to lose since person who is desperate anyway will switch to their fitness theme and benefit them.

wavrik

Hum i will make the changes you saying. And i will return for a feedback, but don’t worry if don’t work i will not use.

🙂

thanks!

starkepfoten

Thanks! Working great on my site now too.

Raghavendra

Great to hear. Thanks for letting us know.

Raghavendra

And probably we should let the plugin author know too that they need to make it compatible with popular JQuery libraries like JQuery Tools instead of letting the plugin break.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.