Tick boxes overlapping and don't respond to being clicked / tapped

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Tick boxes overlapping and don't respond to being clicked / tapped

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    T4m

Hi as requested I’ve started a new topic 🙂 I’ll attach the info you requested in another reply marked as private.

T4m
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena
    T4m
    T4m
    Veena

Pls report your check box issue in budddypress forum.
    Check box overlapping issue is already fixed.
    Pls see the attached screenshot.

T4m
    T4m

I’ve found the issue as to why no checkboxes were working, the piece of CSS you gave me a while back to fix the button styling issue I was having on mobile safari and other mobile browsers input {
    -webkit-appearance: none;
    }
    was stopping them from functioning. I have removed this custom css and all checkboxes are working as they should now!

Is there an alternative I can use to the webkit css for fixing the button styling issue? As all buttons on iPhone, iPad, and mobile chrome browsers are now back to not being styled or coloured in the right way.

Thanks,

T4m

I think I’ve fixed the button styling issue now instead of putting the webkit css by itself so it applied to everything I added it in with this css button, .button, .button:active, .button:visited, input[type=”button”], input[type=”submit”], input[type=”reset”] { -webkit-appearance:none;
    }
    and it seems to have worked, checkboxes are still functioning normally and buttons are styling as they should from mobile browsers, so I’m really hoping everything is working ok now!

Thank you for all of your help with this issue, it’s been a bit of a difficult one!

Veena

Glad to hear this.Thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.