Theme Options Not Displaying

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    emusselman

I recently noticed that some of my Invent Theme Options do not display anymore. THe first few option categories display normally (General, Header, Site Logo, etc) but once I get to Portfolio Page and down, they do not display anything. I mainly am concerned with the Sidebar section because since it isn’t displaying any options for that, it has deleted all sidebars on my site. Thus, they are missing from the Widget section as well.

It was working normally earlier, and they only thing I’ve changed since then is I’ve updated the Widget Importer plugin, a WooCommerce plugin (that is deactivated anyway). I’m wondering if the Widget Importer is at fault, but I’ve tried deactivating and activating plugins with no luck. Help! I miss my sidebars..

emusselman
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Pls use the updated version of the theme – Updated on 23 February 15 – which has a fix for the sidebar issues.

emusselman

If they update doesn’t show up on the dashboard, what’s the easiest way to update it while keeping all my settings?

emusselman

I updated the theme and installed a fresh version of it and it still doesn’t bring back the sidebars. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

Raghavendra

Looks like your installation is lacking memory resources and hence the theme options and if you have noticed, the Pages tab is not appearing at all and raising this error –

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 31195136) (tried to allocate 45 bytes) in /xxx/38/xxxx/htdocs/newfolder/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1981

Pls contact your hosting and ask them to allocate more memory to the server installation.

acw
    Participant

Sorry, guys. I’m sure, it’s a beginner question. But WHERE do I find the theme update? Now I’m searching for half an hour – and I don’t get ist. I have a sidebar issue as well… #THX

Veena

To download the Theme latest version: http://www.themeforest.com>Your Account>Downloads. There you can find our latest Theme version.
    And we have included a fix for sidebars in the latest version.

Veena

And if you have any further queries pls open a new thread.
    Thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.