Theme customization

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Billy N
    Participant

Dear Livemesh:
    Thank you for your generous support as always. I have been working on the theme and I had a few requests:
    1. The width of the header area (the section holding the logo) is slightly bigger than that in the theme. I would love for it to be of the same size.
    2. How do you change the size of the logo so that it fits within the header area?
    3. As you can see, I have changed the background colour of the header area to white. How do I change the colour of the text in the header area? I would wish that they have the colour of the original background.
    4. How do you add the Name of the website (in this case the college name) next to the logo?
    5. I still have issues with the spaces between the page sections, in that they are a bit bigger than in the demo. For example, the space between college news and campus tour. I would request that the margins between the sections be similar as in the demo theme.
    6. Both the marketing and news sections in the demo theme are sliders, working beautifully. This is not the case with my site. In fact the college news section is not a slider at all.
    7. When you fill in the details in the contact page, how is it meant to work?
    8. There is a thin strip above the header area with the phone and email contact. I would love it to have the same background colour as the header section of the theme, and the font colour to be white.
    9. I have tried to work on the main revolution slider. It is quite exciting. Could you please share with me the slider settings of the theme’s revolution slider? I changed the images and some of the settings disappeared.
    NB: my temp WordPress logins were sent via email earlier on. I have sent them again.
    Thank you so much.
    Kind regards,
    BN

Veena

Pls use the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

#site-logo {
        top: 0;
    }
    #header.sticky #site-logo {
        top: 0;
    }
    #site-logo a img {
        max-width: 85%;
    }
    #primary-menu > ul.menu > li > a {
        color: #2f2e3c;
    }

4. Pls go through this post – https://support.livemeshthemes.com/forums/topic/bug-with-logo-in-header/#post-21953

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

6. There is a thin strip above the header area with the phone and email contact. I would love it to have the same background colour as the header section of the theme, and the font colour to be white.

#top-header-area {
        border-bottom: 1px solid #fff;
    }

Use the above custom CSS.
    Pls change the color as per your requirement.

7.7. I have tried to work on the main revolution slider. It is quite exciting. Could you please share with me the slider settings of the theme’s revolution slider?

Pls go through this documentation –
    https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/slider-revolution-documentation/

Billy N
    Participant

Thank you!

Kind regards,
    BN

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Theme customization’ is closed to new replies.