Text logo not resizing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    barak

I’m using text as the logo for a website, but it doesn’t center when viewed on a cell phone.

Website is http://www.cyruskrohn.com

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is happening because the logo width that you have specified is too big (500px). Please change the width to 270px in the theme options. If that doesn’t help, please paste the following code in the custom css tab of the theme optons

#site-title a {
    width: 270px;
    }

Thanks.

barak

Thank you. The client likes the large logo–is the option to have either a smaller logo, or the large logo not appearing correctly on mobile?

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hello Barak,

The logo will remain the same even if you apply the style I have given. I am not telling you to decrease the size of the logo. I find that you have given the container width too much(500px) while the logo is just 270px. The style will not decrease the logo size, but will only decrease the container width. By specifying the appropriate logo size, the logo will be centered in the mobile resolution. Thanks.

barak

OK. When I set the size to 270 (or pretty much anything less than 500), there’s a line break and Cyrus appears about Krohn.

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

In which browser or mobile device you are seeing this? I am not seeing this problem here at all in the mobile resolution. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.