Testimonial slider slower

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Saroja

Hi,
    I would like to know how to make the testimonial slider slide a little bit slowly. I guess increase the delay between the slides?

The slider after “Some of recent work” section:

Here is the site: http://goo.gl/THcvjk

Thanks for your help, we love the theme.

Raghavendra

Wow – gorgeous site! You can change the values this way to increase delay between slides and also to pause the slider when the user hovers over it to read the testimonial –

[responsive_slider type="testimonials2" animation="slide" control_nav="true" direction_nav="false" pause_on_hover="true" slideshow_speed=8000 animation_speed=600]

Increasing the value of slideshow_speed will help the testimonial stay longer in the user view. Make sure the pause_on_hover value is set to true as well.

Saroja
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saroja

I also have another question. Just in Chrome the letter “N” in the contact page side bar looks weird. Is there a way to fix this?

Attaching screenshot.

Thanks,

Nexus

I checked your site in Chrome on mac and I see the issue you mention. This issue is not happening in Chrome on windows. The problem is appearing only for that particular font family and not for the other fonts. I think it could be font rendering issue. Right now there is no way to solve this issue other than use another font itself and hope that Google will provide a fix for this in future.

Saroja

Thanks so much.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Testimonial slider slower’ is closed to new replies.