Testimonial Fonts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    kgruen

Can someone please show me where to change the testimonial font?

Ernesto

Hi, can you send me a link to your webpage so I can provide you with the exact code you need?

kgruen
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi, you’ll need to go to your Custom CSS Section in your Theme Options Panel and enter the folowing code:

.testimonials2-slider-container blockquote > p {font-family: helvetica}

You’ll need to replace helvetica for wichever font you desire.

kgruen

Thanks! Now how do I change the font for the name of the client and client’s organization in the testimonial?

Ernesto

Hi, you’ll need to go to your Custom CSS Section and enter the following code:
    .testimonials2-slider-container .footer span{font-family: yourfont}

Cheers!

kgruen
    kgruen
    Ernesto

Hi! No, there is no place where you can replace all of those colors. You can replace them using the following CSS selectors:

.icon {color: yourcolor;}

#primary-menu .hover-bg, #primary-menu > ul.menu > li:hover > ul.sub-menu {border-color: yourcolor;}

heading2 h2 {background: yourcolor;}

Those are the main color changes I could find, let us know if you need any more.
    As for the team members, you’ll need to enter the following code in your Custom CSS Section and modify the border-radius in order to make it more or less a square or a circle (Opx being a perfect square)

.team-member img {
    margin: 0 auto;
    border-radius: 0px,}

Hope that was helpful! Let us know if you need anything else!

kgruen
    kgruen

I think it is possible to change that red color in one place. It’s in the skin! However, I can’t figure out where to change the skin. Can you help me out here?

I noticed that on your demo, there’s a panel that comes in from the left that lets you change certain colors of the skin.

Ernesto

Hi, you can change the Theme Skin in the General Section of your Theme Options Panel.

Here are the corrected code, if necessary. Have a nice day!

.team-member img {
    margin: 0 auto;
    border-radius: 0px;}

.icon {color: #0086cf;}

#primary-menu .hover-bg #primary-menu ul.menu li:hover ul.sub-menu {border-color: #0086cf;}

.heading2 .h2 {background: #0086cf;}
    kgruen

Thank you. I’m making progress.

When I hover over the team pictures (which are now squares), a circle shows up with the social media links. How can I change these circles to squares?

Ernesto

Hi! You’ll need to go to your Custom CSS Code in your Theme Options Panel and enter the following:

.team-member .team-member-hover {border-radius: 0px}

Cheers!

kgruen

Hi Ernesto,

Is there a way (via custom CSS) to change the dimensions of the portfolio items. The large ones are too large and the medium ones are square (I need a rectangle shape).

You can see our portfolio items here http://next-ng.ysura.com/?page_id=4089
    if you scroll down to “Our underlying values”.

By the way, is it possible to make a portfolio page with 5 items across? Current maximum seems to be 4.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘Testimonial Fonts’ is closed to new replies.