Team Members Section

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    saastra

In the team members section I have removed the link that brings you to that individual team members page. However, there is still a live deadlink that is over the persons name…How do I remove this link?
    see http://saastraweb2.azurewebsites.net/
    (I have changed the team members section to be business benefits)

Ernesto

HI! Could you please send us a temp user so we can inspect how the code is being produced in your wepage?

Cheers!

saastra
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi! You need to go to the file appdev/framework/shortcodes/team-shortcodes.php and in line 119 delete the following:
    <a href="#">

Cheers!

saastra

Cheers man, really impressed by the quick response time, 5 start rating on themeforest for sure!
    3 Quick questions…
    1).How to make the logos in the ‘feature in’ section responsive?
    2) What is the recommended size for the logo as my logo gets hidden on mobile devices?
    3).The call to action buttons and text on the revolution slider isnt responsive ?

If you can help with any of the above I would be very grateful

Cheers in advance

Ernesto

Hi! In order to make any element responsive you’ll need to set position:relative as attribute in the Custom CSS Section of your Theme Options Panel. Could you send us a screen of the secion you wish to modify?

The logo gets hidden at a given screen size which make the header go away in most of mobile devices. Do you want to make the header visible on all screen sizes?

Let us know if you need further assistance!!
    Cheers!

saastra

Hi there, thanks for the responses…Yes I would like the header to be visible on all screen sizes, how would I go about doing that? What are the best dimensions for the
    1). logo ?
    2). Revolution slider images?
    Cheers in advance

Nexus

Logo dimensions ideally should be 160px by 42px and slider images should be 1920px by 600px.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Appdev Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.