Tags font size

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    swasson

Thank you for the great theme!  I am having some trouble changing the font size of the tagcloud.  The font is quite large –

Thank you for your assistance,

swasson

I should be more specific… I have gone through the Theme Options and do not see an option to change the size of the tagcloud font.  I also played with an assortment of font sizes in the Font page of the Theme Options to no avail.  I also did a search in the stylesheet for “tag” but was not able to discern any that would have changed the size of the tagcloud.  I don’t mind adding custom code, but I’m not sure what I would add if someone could assist me.

Thank so much for the ideas!

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Changing the font size of the tag cloud is a bit involved since the functionality is native to wordpress. Pls have a look at the post for details on how to achieve it –
    http://wordpress.org/support/topic/tag-cloud-font-size.
    Hope this helps.

livemesh
    Keymaster

The best way to achieve this is to place the following code in custom-functions.php in the theme directory –

add_filter( ‘widget_tag_cloud_args’, my_tag_cloud_args );
    function my_tag_cloud_args($in){
    return ‘smallest=11&largest=14&number=25&orderby=name&unit=px’;
    }

This way none of the wordpress install files are affected. Thanks

swasson

Thank you so much for the explanation and the code – you really have gone out of your way and I appreciate your assistance 🙂  The theme has been great

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Enticing Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.