sticky menu show which is current page

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Squash Theme Support sticky menu show which is current page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi

Could you please help me enter code so that not just the primary menu gets highlighted when you select a page but also the sticky menu gets highlighted.

Currently once you scroll down the page the colour of the header doesn’t change.

Thanks
    Joanne

Raghavendra

Are you saying you want to highlight the menu item corresponding to the section which is visible on the home page? I am afraid that is not possible without customizing the theme in a major way. Squash was not designed to be a full fledged single page theme.

Hi

No I don’t think so, when I click on a tab and don’t scroll so the sticky header is showing the writing on the current tab of the primary header changes colour (which is perfect). But if you do scroll down that page and the sticky header shows you don’t know what page you are on because the sticky header current tab isn’t highlighted.

As my site is currently under construction I have attached some screen shots.

Many Thanks
    Joanne

The primary menu screen print was too big to upload so have compressed and attached it here

Try again, that was too large too

Raghavendra

It would be beneficial to have the url of the page itself. Anyway, pls see if the following custom CSS inserted into Custom CSS tab in theme options helps –

#sticky-menu > ul.menu > li.current-menu-ancestor > a, #sticky-menu > ul > li.current-menu-item > a {
        color: #10A8B5;
        }

Hi
    Thank you for your reply unfortunately it doesn’t work.

My site is talentedgeeks.co.uk would really appreciate it if you could take a look.

Thanks
    joanne

Raghavendra

Pls try this –

#sticky-menu > ul.menu > li.current-menu-ancestor > a, #sticky-menu > ul.menu > li.current-menu-item > a {
        color: #10A8B5;
        }

Looks like our custom CSS is being overridden.

it works!!! thats fantastic, many thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘sticky menu show which is current page’ is closed to new replies.