Start from scratch while keeping website live?

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums FitPro Theme Support Start from scratch while keeping website live?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    leguel

Hi,

I would like to know if there’s anyway I could start from scratch but keep the website live for the moment.

The theme example had SO MUCH stuff it was overwhelming so I removed everything. I would like to rebuild a ‘sexier’ website on the side and re-add stuff.

Example: Could not achieve a website like this : http://www.startupactive.com/ and I know the theme is powerful enough to do that. (menu stays on top, page sections, etc)

Complete noob so I wanna take the time to learn and use more of the template for my site.

Also, would the Thrive Theme content builder plugin be able to work with FitPro theme to create landing pages?

Thanks,

Alex

alexgtraining.com

id: leguel
    pswd: 94205alex

Raghavendra

Of course, it is possible. You can create a subfolder within a current site with wordpress installation of its own with a separate database with sample data loaded and then start from there. My experience is that is best to know how exactly you want the site to look and then make the change via sample data to achieve the desired look. At least have the sample data for reference.

The website you linked to is very much do-able with some basic knowledge of CSS and with the right content(images etc.).

I really cannot comment on the content builder since I have never used it myself. Not sure if it is any better than visual composer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘FitPro Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.