Social Icons on header

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    herbjoseph

The Social icons on my header have broken, the link no longer shows up. How can I fix this? I must of forgot how to edit them. I might even want to take them off the header completely how could I do that as well? reference emergetech.com for more details.

Also I’m trying to make a landing page and am curious how could I remove just the menu from just one of the pages I make. I would like to keep the logo and the rest of the header but would rather not have a menu on the page. How could I do that? Please be specific as I do not posses a great deal of HTML/Wordpress knowledge.

Thank you!

Veena

Pls add the below custom CSS in themeoptions –

ul#menu-main-1 {
      margin-right: 0;
    }
    #primary-menu {
      float: none;
    }

And if you don’t want the side-bar header – social icons just drag it(social widget) back from the header area in Appearance > widgets.

If you share a link to that specific page i will be able to provide the exact custom CSS.

herbjoseph

Fixed the Social icons.

However, I added the code but saw now changes to any pages in regards to the menu.

I would like to remove the menu for just this page. http://emergetech.com/netsuite-help-2/

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.