Slogan elements in Agile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    zoodc

Hi,

When viewing this page on a large monitor, the slogan image scales up, but looks terrible. When reducing the browser window size to less than 1100 pix wide, it looks good.

http://bwc.dklcheng.com/communicator/features/

Is there anyway to change how the cover image scales?

Ernesto

@media only screen
    and (min-width : 1224px) {
    #home2-heading {width: auto
    height: auto}
    }

Cheers!

zoodc

Hi Ernesto, this didn’t work for me.

The problems seems to be the attachment and position for the background that’s being introduced somewhere. Here’s the DIV:

<div id=”home2-heading” data-parallax-speed=”0.5″ class=”segment clearfix parallax-background parallax-banner” style=”background-image: url(http://bwc.dklcheng.com/wp-content/images/bwcommunicator.jpg); background-attachment: fixed; background-position: 50% 41px; “>

when I turn off the elemental attributes, it seems ok, but I don’t know where the code is being introduced and I can’t override it from the stylesheet: background-attachment: fixed; background-position: 50% 41px;

Ernesto

Hi! Try out disabling all of your plugins to see if one of them is causing the wrong scaling of the images. Let us know if this worked out for you!

Cheers!

zoodc

Turning off plug-ins had no effect.

Ernesto

Hi!Try out using the following CSS code: to adjust background size.

#home2-heading {background-size: 100% !important;}

Cheers!

zoodc

Works now. Thanks! I put the background-size: 100% !important; override into the short code arguement

Ernesto

Great to here that worked out!!

Cheers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Slogan elements in Agile’ is closed to new replies.