SLIDER WITH PHONE FRAME icons not working or not calling from CSS

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Fusion Theme Support SLIDER WITH PHONE FRAME icons not working or not calling from CSS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    harishkira

Hi,

The slider on the attached photo is great.

While trying out the theme, I realized that the icons next to phone frame is not appearing on my server. Can you please help me out with the solution how to show the icons?

I would really like to use a different custom Icons. Could you tell me please, how I can insert my own icons or images?

Thank you
    Harish

[attachment file=21812]

Veena

Can you share a link to your site ?
    Are you saying about our demo icons or your custom icon ?

You can build your own icon lib at IcoMoon and do it but you will need to look in the theme code and sample data to ensure that existing icons are replaced with the right icons that are made available with the new icon fonts generated. Will be couple of hours of work and when you want to update the theme, you will have to be careful unless you manage to make all changes in the child theme.

Unless you have a large number of custom icons to handle, my recommendation would be to use the icommoon app to choose the exact icons you need and use the PNGs generated (basically use it as an image). You can override size, color etc. of the icons generated in the icomoon app settings.

harishkira
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

I can see that you have already managed to add icomoon icons in the features slider section .
    Hope this is already resolved .

Can you also let me know how to add my custom created icons(PNG images) in place of the icons.

Currently this is not possible .

I am unable to update your home page and it is ever loading , not updating at all . Do you have the same issue ?

harishkira

Yes even I am facing the same issue. Its taking lots of time to load and some times the updates are not appearing even though I click on Update button. I was about to send you the issue mail today. can you please help me out with this.

Veena

Ok i saw the other thread i will reply there . I am closing this thread .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘SLIDER WITH PHONE FRAME icons not working or not calling from CSS’ is closed to new replies.