Slider Revolution! Responsive WordPress Plugin

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support Slider Revolution! Responsive WordPress Plugin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Alex

Hello,

i see that Slider Revolution, inside Enigmatic Theme, is 2.2 and the last version,  is 2.3.91 release Date 09.04.2013 – jQuery 1.9.0  with support for wordpress 3.5.1

How it is possible to upgrade the plugin ?

thank you !!

Alex

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi Alex,

As per my understanding, you cannot upgrade the slider yourself. Since the plugin comes with the theme bundled, we have to provide our users with the new version of the slider. Meantime we are thinking of releasing an update to the theme within few days and we will be bundling the new version of the slider with the theme package.

Appreciate your purchase and patience.

Alessandro

Hello 😉 thank you for your fast reply.

ok, i wait for a new update !!

livemesh
    Keymaster

The slider revolution update 2.3.91 was bundled with the theme update released last week – just in case someone is still looking for it. Thanks

uriah

I cannot upload the revolution slider.

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: codecanyon-2751380-slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin.zip
    Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin install failed.

How do I install it?

Thanks,

Uriah

livemesh
    Keymaster

Pls unzip the codecanyon-2751380-slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin.zip, and inside you should find revslider.zip. That should be the file you should upload. Thanks

wallworr

I downloaded the latest version of Enigmatic (2.1) and I’m trying to find the updated Revolution Slider files. Am I totally missing something? I can’t seem to find the Code Canyon files with the new revslider.zip file anywhere! Thanks for your quick help and great support!

And thanks for the amazing theme! I’m loving it!

livemesh
    Keymaster

Hi,

Glad you like the theme. Since you have already installed the Revolution slider and just want to update it, please click on the “update plugin” button on your installation. Please have a look at the screenshot below for assistance.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9j6FQo4cSQFd1ByRFJlLWxWX2s/edit?usp=drivesdk

You will be prompted for the plugin file. The plugin should be in your {theme directory}/framework/plugins folder. You can also manually install it if you want.

Thanks.

wallworr

Perfect! Found it! It was just deeper within the folder structure than I remembered it being. I knew I was probably just missing something simple.

Thanks so much for the quick reply! Keep up the amazing work!

elaine

Will there be a version update to the theme soon to include a later version of this plugin?

I have changed the domain of a website but am unable to automate updating the slider’s image paths.

I believe it is Version 4.0 Sky Wood Release Date 04.11.2013 that allows you to change / replace the image URLs as in the below link.

http://www.themepunch.com/home/plugins/wordpress-plugins/revolution-slider-wordpress/slider-not-working-after-migrating-site-to-new-domain/

Otherwise, it looks like I will have to update each image manually!

Raghavendra

Pls email me (pls see bottom right box in my profile page) and I will reply back with the updated that you can use for upgrading the revolution slider. Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Slider Revolution! Responsive WordPress Plugin’ is closed to new replies.