Slider Revolution/PDF Files

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    andresgmz
    Participant

Hello:

We have a problem with the slider revolution plugin is causing issues and not showing in our website http://www.exoticbirdhospital.com. We downloaded the last update of the theme re installed the plugin also we entered the purchase code for re activation and we got WRONG CODE At this moment the plugin is deactivated also was causing issues with our PDF library that we have in our site for whatever reason unable to open the files when the plugin is active but is not showing the banners anyways.
    Could you please help us to fix this issue as soon as possible and tell us what is the solution for this matter.

also when the plugin is active we got like message saying ” active your premium benefits” on top of the name of the plugin in the plugin section in WP.

Thanks you in advanced.

Andres

By the way if you have the WP dashboard open (log in). the slider and PDF files open with no problem but if you try to open the site in a different computer the sliders and PDF stops working.

Thanks again.

Andres

Veena

No need to buy separate licence.
    And if you want auto update feature and premium support for revolution slider as listed in slider2.jpg you can buy separate licence.

Can you pls update your home page edit window and check ?

Can you pls send us an email via our ThemeForest profile page contact form – https://themeforest.net/user/livemesh#contact
    Will send you the updated version Revolution slider .

Veena

If problem persists pls share a temp login to your site as a private reply here.

andresgmz
    Participant

Hello There:

Thank you for the slider revolution plugin update. I already Installed.
    Unfortunately the slider is not showing my slides (blank) I Deactivated plugins with CDN and also wordfence but still having the same issue. Please we need your help resolving this issue.
    When I have my WP dashboard open and then open a new tab in the same pc with my domain name everything works great again including my PDF files in my website but Does not work in a different PC or mobile device.

We appreciate your time.

Thank you in advanced.

Andres

Veena

Can you pls share a temp login to your site here as a private reply?

andresgmz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

Yeah i saw the issue. Can you pls deactivate all other plugins once and see if that makes any change or not ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.