Slider Question

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    coachbrandt

You mean the same documentation that you gave me that I obviously cant dissect because I am not a computer engineer? Thanks for providing that document again.

DO I need to start a new thread to get you to look into why the responsive carousel wont show up on my page? The title will show up but the pictures and the descriptions won’t????????????????

coachbrandt

PS – Slider Revolution says that since the Slider was in the bundle and not purchased separately they won’t provide support!! Nice!

Veena

responsive carousel wont show up on my page? The title will show up but the pictures and the descriptions won’t????????????????

I don’t see any issue ,attached screenshot of the same.

Raghavendra

Can you pls hire someone to do this website? You seem to be in a hurry and clueless and hence getting some expert help is the best way out of this situation. We cannot provide that kind of support with the limited amount we charge for the theme. There are lots of help available in Envato Studio.

Regarding revolution slider, we are not the author of the plugin and we only provide limited support for the same. The free plugin is a bonus you get for buying the theme but not support. If you need detailed help on the same, it is best to purchase a license and contact the author of the plugin. This is true with any theme you purchase on themeforest.

Again, I will be more than happy to refund the amount if you think the theme is not for you. Here is the link –

https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

coachbrandt

Phoenix – it is the testimonials section – I added the carousel slider and none of the pictures or words will come up!

Veena

You can use testimonials slider widget. Have created an example page here – http://educerts.org/?page_id=13905

coachbrandt

Thank you so much for the help on that – I really appreciate it!

Seriously – the last thing I need help with is the Revolution Slider & they wont help unless I pay them more money & the only thing I need to do is resize the picture. It is massive. I read the documentation and resized the “frame” that the picture goes into but its the slider automatically enlarges the picture to a distorted size?

I would remove the slicer altogether but when I did that your theme said It Had To Be Activated??

If we can get through this issue then we are good to go!!

Veena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    coachbrandt

That is AWESOME! It looks great thank you very much!!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Slider Question’ is closed to new replies.