slider post?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    peter

Hello

The documentation does not detail out how to make a slider post…plz help! thanks

livemesh
    Keymaster

At the bottom of the post edit window, you should see a section named ‘Post Thumbnail Options’ where you would be able to set the set the slider images. Pls see the following screenshot –

http://d.pr/i/DjVj

Hope this helps. Will update the document for the same.

redlilydream

Hi can you tell me how to slow down the slider speed in slider posts? It’s way too fast.

livemesh
    Keymaster

You can control the speed by changing default values in the file framework/functions/slider-shortcodes.php. Check the function mo_responsive_slider_shortcode() at line numbers 7 and 8 to control animation speed and slideshow speed. Let me know if you still face issues. Thanks

redlilydream

Thank you. Will this only control the featured image slider and not the other ones (such as the one on the homepage, testimonials slider, etc.?)

livemesh
    Keymaster

Ok. Actually that would change the defaults for all sliders. You can change the values for each of the sliders by inserting the attributes slideshow_speed and animation_speed into the shortcode.

If you need to control speed for only the slider post, try to put insert shortcode attributes slideshow_speed and animation_speed to the slider post. You can accomplish this by editing the file single.php in theme folder at line number 48 from

$output = '[responsive_slider type="featured"]';

to

$output = '[responsive_slider slideshow_speed=6000 animation_speed=800 type="featured"]';

and making a similar change in line number 240 in file framework/functions/blog-content.php file. Pls experiment a little with these values to obtain your desired slider speed. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Squash Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.