Slider options not in Theme Options>General

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Slider options not in Theme Options>General

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tsimon

I loaded the theme file and loaded the sample data. This seemed straight forward enough and I think I got that right. I am having problems following the Video in terms of enabling the revolution slider. The theme options that show up in the video under general for example do not seem to match the Agile theme that I have loaded. Is the video out of date with the base theme?

I just want to setup the theme with your sample data and enable the revolution slider and then I can start editing the contents of the site and change it to my needs.

tsimon
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tsimon
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

1) The video is a little bit behind and we will need to release a new one shortly to bring in line with the latest changes. Sorry about that. We moved the slider options to page edit window from the theme options because it was limiting and confusing. So, in the page edit screen you will need to select the slider once since the theme options for slider setting is gone.

If you do not select the slider, a title bar can be seen which is probably what you are seeing there. You can choose a slider or if slider is not required for a page and you want to display a video say, you choose the option “Remove Title Bar” in the page edit window.

2) The menu duplication is common problem with WordPress if you imported multiple times. The way to overcome the same is to delete all menus after you are done with your import and then do one last import to restore the menus to original settings.

I could not login to your site with the login provided. Pls update in case you require help. Again, will have a video done this week to reflect the latest changes.

cte2087

Hello,
    I seem to have something similar in my challenge. I am very familiar with Revolution Slider and most of its settings. I have set the one and only slider to display at the top of the home page. The “area” shows up, but none of the slides show.

You can see the example at the following link:

http://www.biznessmobileapps.com

I did inspect the element and there is some funky CSS that is make the LI not visible.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Raghavendra

cte2087 – Pls open a separate thread on this to help us track this better. Also, pls post a temp login to your site after you open a new thread and we will be glad to help. Currently, the site seems to be down.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.