Siteorigin pro widget triggered fatal error

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Peak Theme Support Siteorigin pro widget triggered fatal error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mdavtian

Hello,
    I just purchased the pro version of the siteorigin widgets bundle. I was able to upload the zip file but when I received the following message when I tried to activate the plugin:

plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: require_once(/home/www/conservenaturalforests.org/wp-content/plugins/livemesh-siteorigin-widgets/includes/grid-functions.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/conservenaturalforests.org/wp-content/plugins/livemesh-siteorigin-widgets-pro/livemesh-siteorigin-widgets-pro.php on line 152

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/www/conservenaturalforests.org/wp-content/plugins/livemesh-siteorigin-widgets/includes/grid-functions.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php’) in /home/www/conservenaturalforests.org/wp-content/plugins/livemesh-siteorigin-widgets-pro/livemesh-siteorigin-widgets-pro.php on line 152

Please advise. Thank you!

Raghavendra

Thanks for your purchase. You just need to deactivate the free version of the Livemesh SiteOrigin Widgets and you should do fine.

We did have plans to take care of deactivation automatically in our plugin but had to rollback the changes due to some unexpected challenges in the implementation since present implementations cannot handle all scenarios well. Hope we will be able to address these and roll this out in near future.

mdavtian

Thanks for your reply. If I deactivate the free version, will I lose any data?

Veena

No you will not lose any data , all the data remain as it is because the pro version is a superset of free version and hence all widgets will work as before .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Peak Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.