Siteorigin Google Map inside Livemesh tabs

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums SiteOrigin Widgets Support Siteorigin Google Map inside Livemesh tabs

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dawn Quinn
    Participant

Good day.

I need direction.
    I am trying to duplicate this page:
    http://www.neighborhood-centers.org/locations#main_office

I can use your tabs and tablepress as needed. However, I also need to add a google map for each location. So, I would like to put the siteorigin google map to the left of each tab content. It’s like using a widget in a widget.

Would you give me some direction please.

Thank you.
    Dawn Quinn

Veena

Here – http://www.neighborhood-centers.org/locations#main_office each location heading is hyperlinked to a page .
    So you can also list out address in each tab and can be hyperlinked to a different page using href attribute.

And for pages you can select page layout having left sidebar and then you can add google map code using a text widget/siteorigin googlemap widget.

Dawn Quinn
    Participant

Ok. I think I can do this.

1. Create page with page builder.
    2. Add row 100%
    3. Add Livemesh widget for tabs.
    4. Add titles for each tab.

Question 1: I don’t understand how to set the href attribute for each tab. As I understand what you are directing, each tab will call a separate page using the href=”#main-office” attribute. I don’t see how to do this. Sorry. This is the code.

<i class=”lsow-icon-menu”></i> 
    <span class=”lsow-tab-title”>main office</span>
    <p>702 San Pedro<br>San Antonio, TX 78212<br>Phone: (210) 299-2400<br>FAX: (210) 299-4498<br>Hours of Operation<br>Monday thru Thursday – 8:00AM<br>to 8:30PM<br>Friday – 8:00AM to 5:00PM<br>Saturday – 8:00AM to 2:30PM</p>

Question 2: Then on the #main-office page, I can put the google map. Is this correct?

Thanks for your help.
    Dawn Quinn

Veena
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘SiteOrigin Widgets Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.