Site more or less stopped working in Chrome

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Site more or less stopped working in Chrome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    erwinvee

Hi there,

My site suddenly and mysteriously ‘disappears’ in Chrome, both on desktop and on mobile. It loads the first part (photo slider), then seems to quit loading. Only a fraction of the content is shown. It works well in Firefox. I can create a temp WP login if that helps.

Thanks (a lot) in advance!

Erwin

Nexus

Maybe there is a javascript error that’s causing this. Pls reply back here as a private message with the site url and temp login to your site and I will take a look. Thanks!

erwinvee
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra

The contact form 7 issue could be again related to the JS error that you may be having on your site. Pls check your console in developer tools or pls share the URL as a private message and I can take a look. Thanks

erwinvee
    erwinvee
    Raghavendra

I checked the Contact Form 7 function using a draft page created on your site and things seemed to work fine. I saw no errors in the console.

I see that you have a few plugins loaded. If you still have issues, can you pls deactivate all plugins and check if things look better. If things work, you can then enable plugins one by one to check the culprit plugin which is causing the error. Thanks

erwinvee

Hi there,

Thanks. And good news too. Weird, but good. Must be ‘dentist syndrome’. Your tooth hurts like hell for weeks, but when you finally go to the dentist, the pain disappears and all is fine. :-S Thanks again!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.