Single staff page multiple email id alignment issue

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Single staff page multiple email id alignment issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

Hi,
    on a single staff page , if more than 1 email ids are being added then on the frontend their alignment is not maintained .
    As u can see in the attached screenshot, 2nd and 3rd email ids are too much left aligned . Instead all the email ids should be exactly below each other

Veena

Can i get a link to an example page ?

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

oops forgot to post site url, u can see an example here

Veena

pls try insert a paragraph tag in the beginning of mail id list.
    Like this –

<p> </p> robert.powell@invent.edu,  manjula.mech@nitap.in,  ad.acad.nitap@gmail.com

And have the below custom CSS in themeoptions and see if that helps –

.staff-information a p {
        margin: 0;
    }

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

ok, that did the job but :

1. It will be a tedious job to remind our staffs to add a paragraph tag everytime they edit or create a new staff profile. So i need to hardcoded that paragraph tag. SO for that, which invent file i must modify and also i need to modify the file from child theme

2. Also, is it possible to add space in front of each email id so that the mobile no. , email ids and department name remain in the same alignment. (see attached screenshot)

Veena

You can find the code in single-staff.php file .
    First you need to copy the file single-staff.php to your child themes folder and make required changes.

Sujoy Banerjee
    Participant

ok and anything on #2 ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.