Single page Website – how to define Page Section Content

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Agile Theme Support Single page Website – how to define Page Section Content

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    DodoMH

Hello,

I really like your theme and its styles!

I have three simple questions:
    How do I assign e.g. a Portfolio to a page section. Do I have to copy the Code into the resp. page section?
    How do I get this nice round photo cutout layout, do I also have to copy some code? Is it in your sample files?
    In the Portolio page I don’t want to use the default “Project etc. Information”. Do I have to comment it out in the Portoflio.php file?
    Thanks a lot!

Doris

Ernesto

Hi, thanks for the good comments! On your queries:

1) In your Dashboard, go to Pages>Add new and in “Page Attributes” select your preferrable portfolio.

2) I’d need to see your webpage to provide you with the exact code you need.

3) When you add a new portfolio if you leave the project information black, it will now show up.
    For more information on Portfolio Entries you can take a look at the I. section of your template documentation in your Theme Package.

DodoMH
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Hi,
    You seem to be generating the image in a different way than the demo page.
    You might want to check the template documentation on the sections “Site Layout” and “Set Featured Image”
    Also, in the sample files you can access all the files and fonts used in the demo page.

DodoMH
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ernesto

Don’t worry, you’re questions are not stupid at all!
    I’m glad that worked out!

Hope you keep enjoying the theme!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.