single-department.php and number of faculty output as its related post

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support single-department.php and number of faculty output as its related post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    palmtree
    Participant

Hi CodeMaster,

I might have spotted the bug.
    As the title says when single-department.php is loaded and number of faculty is output as its related post, although there are more than 5 (faculty), the number of faculty is always displaying 5 only.
    I tried to identify the file responsible for this (5) number output by filtering “post_count => 5” then I could only find “template > loop-post-list.php” which has the post count of 5. However changing the value to something like 9 (anything above 5) doesn’t seem to change anything. So I just suspect this is a bug. I am only assuming though this loop-post-list.php doesn’t seem like it is even used in the theme…
    At the same time I noticed “template > singular > related-post > loop-custom.php is used to output this department related post (faculty) however me putting “post_count” there doesn’t change that only 5 faculty posts….

It would be great if you could look into this.
    Thank you.

Raghavendra

Thanks for reporting this one. The bug has since been fixed in our dev build. Pls expect an update by Monday. Thanks for your patience.

Raghavendra

Have submitted the update. It should be approved soon by the reviewers. Thanks for helping us find these issues.

palmtree
    Participant

Resolved. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.