Sidebar width or mobile alternative

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Invent Theme Support Sidebar width or mobile alternative

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    markf

hi there.

Firstly, great support fromo you guys!

My issue is this. I am using Articulate where I use an Iframe to display the content. To cut a long story short, when using this with ipads, there is an issue with scaling the content from Articulate when using HTML 5 on mobile devices.

It works fine on desktop and on pages with no sidebar but if I have a sidebar, the content is clipped. Its not the themes fault thats for sure.

I dont want to have remove sidebars on my website for these specific pages but could live with them not being present on mobile devices.

What I thought might work however is if I can either reduce the width of the sidebar on any mobile devices or even universally, or display the sidebar differently or not at all on mobile devices.

What is the best approach?

Thanks

Veena

We can do it either way i think, but before that just want to check the page so that we can choose the most suitable solution . Could you pls share a link to the specific page?

markf
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veena

You need to make the iframe responsive.
    Can you pls give max-width as 100% for the iframe and see if that makes any change.

style=" max-width: 100%;"

you may need to provide proper padding with respect to the aspect ratio.

markf

I’m afraid thats made no difference. Can we eliminate the side bar or make it smaller?

Veena

Did you manage to resolve this issue?
    If not pls share a valid temp login to your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Invent Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.