Revolution Slider with VIdeo

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mrwanedavis

My vimeo video is not displaying on site but does show in preview. I can here it but all that displays is a gray box. The video does show when I activate other themes.

Raghavendra

Can you pls post as a private message a temp login to your site please? This is probably be due to the responsive video plugin bundled with the theme clashing with rev slider. Needs a small fix. Will look into it as soon as I can.

If you have video uploaded into your server, you can use the video shortcode video_header and video_section bundled with the sample data.

Also are you using Vimeo video as one of the slides or as a single slide? If you just need the video only, you can avoid using revolution slider and theme should display fine on the page.

mrwanedavis
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Raghavendra
    mrwanedavis
    Nexus

Hi,

The slider is showing up and the video is playing fine. I checked in chrome and firefox. In the theme options, I chose test1 as the Revolution Slider choice, that was the only missing step. Hope that helps. Please check once and get back to me on this. Thanks!

mrwanedavis
    mrwanedavis
    Nexus

Glad you found out. Thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Revolution Slider with VIdeo’ is closed to new replies.