Responsive theme mobile issue

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thorpeedo

Hi guys,

I am using the Agile responsive wordpress theme for a client’s site and it has a thin brown bar in the top header. When I view the site on a mobile device, the bar appears really thick.

Here is the site: http://www.geldingmenswear.co.uk

Can anyone tell me how to fix this as I’m baffled?

Many thanks for any help.

Matt

Ernesto

Hi! That giant brown square is the header. It is composed of too many items and it is not set to be responsive. You’d need to advice your client to create a different one, with less categories, a different font color (since the items are brown as well) and to set it with#header {position: static} in the Custom CSS Section. None of the items should be set with either relative or absolute positions since that completely ruins responsive behaviour.

Cheers!

Thorpeedo

Hi Ernesto,

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry, I am slightly confused. I built the site and I am not a developer so I’m trying to understand.

Can you tell me how I am supposed display the menu? Is it possible to create a responsive version of the menu in this theme?

Many thanks for your help.

Matt

Ernesto

Hi! Indeed it’s possible to make the header responsive, you can check all the info on how to install the Header in the Header Section of your Theme Documentation. If you need any further developing or specific doubts, do now hasitate in letting us know!

Cheers!

Raghavendra

Can you use “Home Page” page template instead of One Column no sidebars? That will remove the title area (and the colored bar) on the top. You will need to set the Revolution Slider in the theme options General tab under “slider choice” option.

If the text goes full width upon choosing Home Page, pls wrap the content inside a [segment] shortcode. The documentation has more explanation of the shortcode and also there are a number of examples of this shortcode in the theme sample data.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Agile Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.