Reopen: Menu and logo in the middle

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Extinct Theme Support Reopen: Menu and logo in the middle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    andi
    Participant

Hello together

I still love your extinct-Theme, really! But since the newest Theme-Update, my Top-Menu is not anymore in the center. The css-code in the older posts (Menu and logo in the middle) is not anymore working.

Please, I hope, you can help me again?

Our website is: Vintage Times

Do you need again a admin-login-account to check? I would be happy, if you and me can fix this issue together.

Thank you so much for your help and greetings.

Andi

Raghavendra

Sorry we could not help you on time. Is this issue resolved? Do you need help with anything else on the site? Pls let us know. Thanks

andi
    Participant

Hi Raghavendra

Thank you for your answer. I try, but I still have the same issue.

I still use the css-code from the older post I got from the support-team: https://support.livemeshthemes.com/forums/topic/menu-and-logo-in-the-middle/

But my problems still not solved:

1. The menu is not in center/middle (if I scroll down or if I do not scroll, is the same problem)
    2. When you press/hover the menu “PRINT” and then “PRINT MAGAZIN” it change and looks not correct
    (see attached picture).

I hope, you can help me. Thank you so much.

Greetings

Raghavendra

Does this custom CSS help center the menu?

.header-elements.alignright {
        float: none;
        margin: 0;
    }
    andi
    Participant

Hello Raghavendra

Yes, this looks nice, thank you!

Now, only my second problem is still not solved. Please have a look when you hover with your mouse in the menu on “PRINT” and then “PRINT MAGAZIN”, then you will see.

Thank you very much and greetings.

Andi

Raghavendra

I would love to help with the menu issue. However I see some customizations or fixes done to the menu. Can you pls remove the same and then let me know so that I can take a look? Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Extinct Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.