Reduce Featured Image Thumbnail Size

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Squash Theme Support Reduce Featured Image Thumbnail Size

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    redchalk

Hello!

Awesome theme!

I was wondering: is there was a way to reduce the featured image thumbnail size on the homepage and portfolio page and keep content centered on the page?

As the theme is currently designed, the css sets the thumbnail image width to 100%. This is fine on desktop monitors, but the thumbnails are huge on mobile browsers.

Reducing the 100% width will reduce the thumbnail size, but then leaves the images in the top left corner of the their li tags. Adjusting the position of the thumbnail image within parent li elements pushes the right hand images off of the page at mid-sized resolutions.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dan

livemesh
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delayed reply – weekend, a new theme released and got really busy setting up everything. I had some trouble getting the exact problem. Any help I can get in the form of screenshots displaying the problems we are having will help resolve this issue. Can you post couple of screenshots here or email me the same? Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Squash Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.