Project Showcase on Frontpage (pic added)

Support Forums for LiveMesh Themes & Plugins Forums Enigmatic Theme Support Project Showcase on Frontpage (pic added)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    frallan

1. I would like to change the text from “Latest post” to “Senaste inlägg”
    2. I would like to remove remove the “recent work” box.

How can I do this?

[segment id=”project-showcase-section”]

Senaste nyheter

[project_showcase blog_link=”http://explizit.se/nyheter”%5D
    [/project_showcase][/segment]

Awesome Theme
    Best regards
    Frallan

livemesh
    Keymaster

Pls modify the shortcode like below –

[project_showcase blog_tab_text="Senaste inlägg" portfolio_tab_text="recent work"][/project_showcase]

If you do not need the portfolio tab, I would advise you to use the below shortcode since tab function will not be useful when you have just one list to show –

[show_post_snippets post_type="post" number_of_columns=4 post_count=4 image_size="medium" show_meta=true excerpt_count=50 display_text=true]

frallan

Thank you!

Can you choose which featured categories that are to be shown at the first page?
    So some of the news won´t show?

Example, I want “shop”, “candy” and “ferrari” to be shown but not “boring” category,

best regards
    Frallan

livemesh
    Keymaster

To restrict yourself to certain categories only, just add two parameters to the above shortcode. The first one would be taxonamy= ‘portfolio_category’ and the second one that is like terms=’printing,graphics’ of comma separated values for actual category names you specified for portfolio items. Hope that helps.

[show_post_snippets post_type="post" number_of_columns=4 post_count=4 image_size="medium" show_meta=true excerpt_count=50 display_text=true taxonamy= 'portfolio_category' terms='printing,graphics']

frallan

Hello again! 🙂

Thank you for your fast replies.
    I did though want to change and show the blog posts on the first page, not the portfolio categories.

Something like “blog_categories” or is it possible?

best regards
    frallan

livemesh
    Keymaster

The following shortcode will display blog posts and not portfolio items. There was a typo in my previous reply- sorry. You can use this shortcode pretty much anywhere – in the home page too.

[show_post_snippets post_type="post" number_of_columns=4 post_count=4 image_size="medium" show_meta=true excerpt_count=50 display_text=true taxonamy= "category" terms="inspiration,technology"]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Enigmatic Theme Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.